Air Transat offers value, comfort and great service on its flights to destinations across Canada with departures from many regional UK airports.
Air Transat is Canada’s leading holiday airline. It carries some 3 million passengers annually to nearly 60 destinations in 25 countries using a fleet of 23 Airbus A330s and A310s. All of their fleet have two cabin options; Economy and Club Class (a Premium Economy product) with luxury leather seats throughout the cabin making for a comfortable journey.
In-flight services include
- Flights to Canada include a hot meal and afternoon tea
- Flights from Canada include a hot dinner & breakfast service
- In flight shopping
- Full in flight bar and snack service available throughout the flight (cost applies)
- Checked-In Baggage allowance of 23kg per person
- Hand Baggage allowance of 5kg per person
Routes from the UK*
- London Gatwick to Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto & Vancouver
- Manchester to Calgary, Toronto & Vancouver
- Newcastle to Toronto
- Birmingham to Toronto
- Glasgow to Calgary, Toronto & Vancouver
- Exeter to Toronto
* Flights do not operate daily on all route, some routings are seasonal only.
With Air Transat you can choose between their regular economy class or travel in superior comfort and take advantage of the exclusive privileges of Club Class in a more luxurious setting at the front of the aircraft. They have improved the range of services offered in Club Class to offer you even more choice and luxury. This makes Club Class the global standard among holiday airlines. For just a little extra, passengers travelling in Club Class benefit from the following advantages on all Air Transat aircraft:
- Separate check in desks at UK & Canadian Airports
- Extra luggage allowance (40kg per person)
- Hand luggage allowance of 15kg per person
- Extra legroom
- Separate Premium Cabin
- Increased seat pitch & extra wide leather seat
- Complimentary bar service with wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Complementary meal with select wines available
- Complimentary headphones.
Upgrade Supplement from £120 per person each way*
*Please call for exact prices for your travel dates and destination.
All flights are non-smoking.
Customs & immigration formalities are carried out at your first entry point into Canada. Therefore if the journey to your final destination involves a change of aircraft in Canada, you will be required to re-claim your baggage to complete the formalities. On the return journey your baggage will be checked through to your final destination.
Flight schedules are arranged many months in advance, and although rare, some flight rescheduling does occur. In most instances, the changes are kept to a minimum and we will do our best to inform you as soon as possible. Your return flight should be reconfirmed with your airline 72 hours before departure.
Please note that any schedule changes are made by the airline, not by us at 1st Class Holidays.
All applicable taxes and service charges are included in our prices. Fuel surcharges may change at any time subject to the airline's discretion.
Airport Improvement Fees
Many airports in Canada have implemented Airport Improvement Fees to assist in supporting the cost of their airport expansions. All passengers are required to pay fees prior to clearing the security area some airports enroute to the flight gate. Current charges range from $5 to $15 per person (but are subject to change without prior notice). Details will be included with your documentation.
Payment terms for all Air Transat Flights are as follows:
Deposit due at time of booking - £150 per person
Any amendment to a booking is treated as a cancellation & re-booking
Balance payment is due 70 days prior to departure
90+ days prior to departure - Loss of Deposit
89 – 14 days prior to departure - 80% fee applies
13 – 0 days prior to departure - 100% fee applies
Please note: You may be able to reclaim these charges if the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of your holiday insurance policy.
Click here to book Air Transat flights online.
Destination Prices From Toronto £405 Ottawa £623 Calgary £461 Vancouver £462 Montréal £399
Please contact us for accurate pricing for your chosen routing and dates.
Pre Book Your Seats
Advance seat reservations are recommended to ensure your party are seated together. Seat reservation fees apply as follows:
- £9 per person each way for standard seating
- £19 per person each way for standard plus seating
- £59 per person each way for extra legroom seats*
*Restrictions apply to who may sit in extra legroom/ emergency exit seats. All fees are subject to change without notice by the airline.