Air Transat, Canada’s leading leisure airline, operating flights from Birmingham, Dublin, Glasgow, Manchester & London Gatwick to Calgary, Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver.
Air Transat is Canada’s leading holiday airline and carry some 3 million passengers annually to nearly 60 destinations in 25 countries. Flights operate on their state of the art newly refitted A330 and A310 aircrafts. Enhanced in-flight services include mood lighting, leather seats for added comfort, as well as upgraded state of the art in-flight entertainment options. On all A330 aircrafts, you can enjoy touch screen, interactive seat back screens to view the latest release movies, music and shows, and on A310 aircrafts you can use your personal tablets and smartphones to link to the on-board Wi-Fi system to view all the entertainment package.
Economy In-flight service includes:
- Generous economy leg room – 32” seat pitch
- Luxury leather seats with lumbar support
- Complimentary Euro Bistro service with a glass of wine/beer or soft drink
- In-flight entertainment
- 7” seat back touch screens (A330 only)
- In-flight shopping (credit card payments only)
- Wi-Fi to watch the in-flight entertainment (A310 aircraft)
- Checked-In Baggage allowance of 23kg per person
- Hand Baggage allowance of 10kg per person
For an additional fee you may wish to enhance your economy seat and purchase option plus.
Option plus includes the following:
- Dedicated Option Plus check in
- Complimentary standard seat selection
- Welcome bottle of prosecco
- Complimentary snacks
- Bottle of wine or beer with meal
- Comfort kit (includes a blanket, headphones & neck pillow)
- 33kg baggage allowance (across 2 pieces) and 10kg carry-on
Club Class Cabin
For a little extra comfort, why not upgrade to Air Transat's Club Class cabin. Guests in Club can expect the following enhancements
- Complimentary seat selection
- Dedicated Club Class check-in desk
- Separate on-board cabin (12 seats) with a dedicated crew
- Generous luxury leather “Armchair” style seat - 36” seat pitch
- Seat back 9” touch screen in-flight entertainment
- Priority boarding
- Priority baggage handling
- Choice of meals (pre-bookable), wine and after dinner liquor
- Complimentary bar and snack service throughout the flight
- Complimentary in-flight comfort kit including a blanket, neck pillow, eye-mask and headphones
- Additional hand and hold luggage allowance, 40kg baggage allowance (across 2 pieces) and 15kg carry-on
- London Gatwick to:
Toronto • Montréal • Calgary • Vancouver
- Manchester to:
Toronto • Calgary • Vancouver • Montreal (via Toronto)
- Birmingham to:
Toronto • Montreal (via Toronto)
- Glasgow to:
Toronto • Montreal • Vancouver • Calgary (via Toronto or Montreal)
- Dublin to:
Montreal • Toronto • Calgary & Vancouver (via Toronto or Montreal)
Some routes are seasonal and most do not operate daily. Please call us for latest schedules on your preferred route.
All flights are non-smoking.
Customs & immigration formalities are carried out at your first entry point into Canada. Therefore if the journey to your final destination involves a change of aircraft in Canada, you will be required to re-claim your baggage to complete the formalities. On the return journey your baggage will be checked through to your final destination.
Flight schedules are arranged many months in advance, and although rare, some flight rescheduling does occur. In most instances, the changes are kept to a minimum and we will do our best to inform you as soon as possible. Your return flight should be reconfirmed with your airline 72 hours before departure.
Please note that any schedule changes are made by the airline, not by us at 1st Class Holidays.
All applicable taxes and service charges are included in our prices. Fuel surcharges may change at any time subject to the airline's discretion.
Airport Improvement Fees
Many airports in Canada have implemented Airport Improvement Fees to assist in supporting the cost of their airport expansions. All passengers are required to pay fees prior to clearing the security area some airports enroute to the flight gate. Current charges range from $5 to $15 per person (but are subject to change without prior notice). Details will be included with your documentation.
Sample Low Season Airfares
from Gatwick Economy Premium to Toronto & Montréal £445 £1131 to Calgary £466 £1260 to Vancouver £461 £1254
Please contact us for accurate pricing for your chosen routing and dates.
Pre Book Your Seats:
For a small fee, you can pre-book your seats on your Air Transat flights. This allows you to select your preferred seating location, and ensure that you are sitting with your travelling companions. Seats can be booked from the date you confirm your flights, and up to 2 days prior to travel. Please contact us for full details.